ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR
According to the World Economic Forum, 65% of children entering primary school today will be employed in jobs that do not yet exist. Life skills help us harness our full potential to accomplish our ambitions and lead a better life. Our student-centred systems are aimed at building competencies & habits of the mind. Our focus is on social skills and higher-order skills, preparing our children for success in the 21st century.
The Toddlers program defines an integrated approach to nurturing for children of age group 1.5 months to 3 years. The purpose of the program is to establish a strong foundation for learning in the Toddlers program , and to do so in a safe, caring, play-based, and academically enriching environment As part of our Toddlers Program, toddlers attend experiential sessions. The goal of Toddlers program is to provide one-on-one playtime across different learning levels. Our responsive playgroup program is the first independent adventure for children. The program is designed to encourage the growth of independence, social awareness, sensory skills, and language acquisition in children. Toddlers are developing their identities as autonomous learners and rapidly building their physical, social, cognitive, and language abilities and emotions . They need many opportunities to engage in rich and rewarding experiences with people, places, and things”
Our Whole Child Development Framework is defined guiding principles and focuses on the development of 8 key foundational skills in children.
The sensory gymnasium is every child’s favorite space at Wizz Tots . It is filled with open-ended and structured challenges that change every week. Children strengthen physical skills and social skills as they walk on balancing beams, wobble on river stone gongs, fall on crash mats, climb on rock walls, jump under parachutes, ride scooters, swing on zip lines, and hang on wellbore.
Wizz Tots is equipped with 3 types of outdoor spaces - active, social, and experimental. In the active play area, children have access to open-ended play equipment where they develop their gross-motor skills through cycling, crawling and climbing on mounds. The outdoor social area is an interactive and collaborative space with a sand pit, water tub and a pretend play area. In the experimental outdoor area, children experiment with materials that evoke their multiple senses.
The art and design station, equipped with easels and traditional chabudai, allows children to engage with a range of tools and materials to explore textures and create expressive arts and crafts. Children explore a range of paints such as powder, poster, acrylic, dye, tablet, and oil paints and tools such as stamps, sponges, and brayer rollers.
Interesting wall and interactive installations as well as natural, synthetic, and montessori materials are a part of this station. These sensory experiences are an opportunity for children to express their emotions and interests. Designed to deepen a child’s conceptual understanding of the world, this station allows children to immerse in smelling and tasting experiences, listening activities, and touch and feel games.
Equipped with child-friendly blocks of different sizes, shapes, and textures, this station encourages children to tinker and recreate their thoughts and interpretations of the world. Educators encourage children to build and talk about their creations and help support language and physical development. Children get to play with lego blocks, tube blocks, spiral blocks, 3D and 2D puzzles, foam blocks, magnetic blocks and much more.
The Storytime Station is a reef of imagination and calm in the classroom. Here, children have access to age-appropriate books that need little to no adult supervision such as texture books and picture books. Help children build their vocabulary and their understanding of the world. Educators use music and movement to support children in their pronunciation of simple words.
Pretend play helps children make sense of their world by enacting their abstract thoughts into concrete actions. This station is furnished with props and costumes that can be used to recreate various settings such as a kitchen, a wash area, a shop, a hospital, a restaurant or a super market. Children enact scenarios that they have witnessed, participated in, or imagined.
At this station, children have access to a wide variety of age-appropriate musical instruments, including keyboards, string instruments, wind and brass instruments, and percussion instruments. They experiment with making sounds by shaking, banging, and plucking materials. They slowly understand loudness, tempo, and basic rhythm which further cognitive development.
Play is a means to early learning that capitalizes on children’s natural curiosity and exuberance. We believe that children learn best when they can inquire into areas of their interest through meaningful interactions with adults and peers. Engaging young children through play-based inquiry helps create a natural love for learning in them. Wizz Tots, educators embed opportunities for learning through play - indoors and outdoors, through structured and unstructured play. Play helps children build strong communication skills, self-regulation, social skills, persistence, creativity and problem-solving skills.
Young children’s understanding is apparent in what they say, what they do, and what they depict. Therefore educators at Wizz Tots constantly strive towards encouraging children to express, share, and perform their understanding. They document information about children’s learning through notes, photos, video and voice recordings, and interactions with children. Educators put together Learning Stories.
We believe learning takes place in the context of relationships. When relationships are supportive, children are able to demonstrate their intelligence, creativity, and problem solving abilities. It is the role of the educator to facilitate positive relationships between the adults and children involved in the classroom. Our educators focus on creating supportive social structures that underlie every interaction and learning experience at Wizz Tots. These supportive social structures reduce problem behavior and create conditions for competent behavior in children.
At WizzTots we understand and appreciate each child’s individuality and unique development process. Our whole child development framework focuses on developing foundational skills in children. The learning objectives to be achieved across each of these areas of development are mentioned below.
• Demonstrating balancing skills
• Demonstrating gross motor manipulative skills
• Demonstrating fine motor strength and coordination
• Demonstrating positive approaches to learning
• Remembering and connecting experiences
• Using classification skills
• Using symbols and images to represent something not present
• Regulating own emotions and behaviors
• Establishing and sustaining positive relationships
• Participating cooperatively and constructively in group situations
• Demonstrating knowledge about self
• Using language to express thoughts and needs
• Using appropriate conversational and other communication skills
• word recognition
• Exploring the visual arts
• Exploring dance and movement concepts
• Exploring drama through actions and language
• Listening to and discriminating between difference in sounds
• Our schools are designed to provide children a variety of layered experiences on a daily basis
• Our schools have a wide variety of learning spaces designed to engage all senses of children. Learning environments are divided into well labelled spaces for art, design, pretend-play, block play, water play, sand play, math, writing, storytelling, music, and free play. These varied learning spaces provide children with a broad range of learning experiences and help maximize discovery and problem-solving.
• Children love nature. From a very young age, they are curious to understand how nature functions.
• Our schools have a wide variety of flora which enables children to direct their curiosity towards nature more purposefully. Our schools are designed in a way that they are abundant with natural light and fresh air through all seasons and all times of the day.
• With the right challenges, children develop good judgment, persistence, courage, and self-confidence. Our schools are equipped with rich natural features, both indoors and outdoors, like climbing, balancing, jumping, and swinging that provide children with a plethora of opportunities for exploration.
• In our Play group program, children are immersed in activity and purposeful learning across different areas including gross and large psychomotor skills, creative art inclination, and pretend play. Our curriculum is designed to encourage a balance of child-initiated and educator-facilitated activities. It offers children a variety of choices within a carefully prepared indoor and outdoor environment.
Wizztots Play School
Sanmati School , Residency Area, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
+91 - 731-3540000,+91 - 8959289398 , 6267131208 firstname.lastname@example.org